Check out the best and the most Affordable Mauritius Coupons and Offers (on Flights, Hotel Bookings and Holiday in 2021)
Places to visit in Mauritius: Hotel Bookings and Airfares
If you are looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and revive yourself, Mauritius is the place for you. This African nation is marked by some of the most beautiful beaches and waterfronts a traveler can come across. Having been under Dutch, French and British Rule for centuries, the country’s heritage is as rich as it gets. No matter which part of the country you visit, there is something for everyone!
Some highlights of attractions here are:
- Inland and Centre: If you are done with your share of beaches and want to live like a local in the country, visiting Inland will never let you down. Rose Hill, Quatre Bornes, Vacoas and Curepipe are the four towns which make the heart of the island and are suitable for shopping excursions, indulging in local delights, and visit places like Trou aux Cerfs, Ganga Talao, Barfour Garden, Curepipe Botanical Garden, and Eureka “La Maison Créole”, Moka.
- The South and South-East: Marked by the sandy beaches bordered with steep and wild cliffs and rocky shores, this is the place for the thrill-seeker for you. Mahebourg, Pointe Canon, National History Museum, Cavendish Bridge, Battery of Devil’s Point, Ile aux Aigrettes, Nature reserve, Blue Bay, Rochester falls are some major attractions in this part of Mauritius.
- The West and South-West: Camouflaged as a desert, this region of Mauritius is laden with resorts on the edge of lagoons with calm waters, best suited for water sports like surfing, snorkelling, etc. Flic en Flac, Tamarin and Black River, Martello Tower at La Preneuse, Black River Gorges National Park, Case Noyale and La Gaulette, Ile aux Bénitiers, Le Morne Brabant, Piton de la Rivière Noire and Chamarel are some attractions you would not want to miss out on.
- The East: The authenticity in this region is highlighted with the untouched villages and luxury resorts present here. Along with the world famous Belle Marche beach, Ile aux Cerfs, Grand River South East, Bras d’Eau, Belle Mare, Flacq, Bras d’Eau National Park, and Pont Bon Dieu are some attraction here.
- Rodrigues: A Jewel in the crown of the Mascarene Islands, Rodrigues is an island surrounded by the pristine blue lagoon. The calm waters are ideal for water sports of all kinds and the landscape of the island is stellar with various hues it dons.
- The North: Grand Bay, along with Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden and Les Vergers of Labourdonnais at Mapou make the northern region of Mauritius a must visit if you have green tourism on your buckets list.
- Visit Port Louis, capital of Mauritius, to explore beyond what nature has to offer including theatres, palaces, museums and more.
Mauritius Hotel Coupons
With the flourishing tourism sector, the tourist infrastructure of the country also developed. Various big and small resort chains, hoteliers, and other players in the lodging domain have established their properties here. You can find exciting deals online on hotel bookings in Mauritius all-round the year.
Mauritius Flight Coupons
With the advent of flights from various Asian and African countries, the tourism of Mauritius shot up and so did the demand. Therefore, various airlines provide offers, deals, and discounts on flights to Mauritius to make them more affordable.
So, set an appointment with yourself for a trip to Mauritius. Your experiences with the people, cuisine, and culture here, will stay with you forever.