Get more Bali Deals and Discount Voucher for Hotel, Flights, and Restaurants
Bali Holiday Coupons on Flights and Hotel Bookings
Schedule a rendezvous with the almighty in the paradise of Gods, Bali. It is an island with more than 3,000,000 souls who live in harmony with nature and God, which gives the island its unique positive vibes. The island is divided into 9 regencies. No matter which region of the country you visit, all have attractions and activities one must not miss out on.
- Southern Islands: Rent a motorcycle and explore the astonishing island of Nusa Penida, indulge yourself into deep thoughts in the thrashing waves of the Devil’s Tear, white sand beaches, and spectacular sunsets in the region, and make the most of the thrill water sports here offer.
- Central Bali: Studded with various archaeological wonders, carved intricately to exhibit the fine craftsmanship of the residents, central Bali is the hub of main markets serving handicrafts and cuisines, visitors love.
- West Bali: This is the place for the wildlife enthusiasts. The West Bali National Park boasts its unique flora and fauna which includes Bali Starling and vibrant marine life here. Rambut Siwi Temple, Buffalo Racing, Trekking and Bird watching, Surfing, and Diving and Snorkeling will interest you in this region too.
- North Bali: Hire a car and spend one day exploring Singaraja, the colonial capital of Bali which has a lot to offer in terms of culture and heritage. Pura Meduwe Karang, cold springs at Air Sanih, black sand beaches, Bali Samadhi Spa, boat trip to see dolphins, Diving and snorkelling, and Canyoning are other major tourist attractions and activities famous in this region.
- East Bali: Prepare to be awed by the active volcano, as east of Bali has one. Apart from that, you can revel in the water sports like Canyoning, Telaga Waja Rafting, free diving and more.
- South Bali: This is the one region of Bali which is as fond of night-life as it is indulged in spirituality. South Bali has Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple, which are a must visit in Bali.
Bali Flight Coupons
The sun shines on this abode of God throughout the year, October to March being rainy and June to September being the driest months. So you can plan a trip accordingly and book the flight tickets in time. And for further offers, you can visit various websites like agoda.com, booking.com, makemytrip.com and more to get the best deals, discounts and cashback offer on payment via select debit/credit cards.
Bali Hotel Coupons
Eat, drink, and sleep how they do it in Bali with authentic lodging in some of the best hotels, resorts, homestays, and luxury retreats. Lodging in Bali is no trouble with the world-class tourist infrastructure of the islands available for irresistible discounts on various websites such as agoda.com, booking.com, makemytrip.com and more.