Freecharge Go Mastercard : Make Freecharge Credit card for Online Shopping
We all know that Freecharge is basically a web property for Online recharge, Bill Payment and sometimes a wallet to make payment at Snapdeal.com. But now Freecharge has come up with a new scheme and launched a GO Mastercard for their customers so they can shop on any online and offline site and use Go Mastercard as a virtual card. The card will use the Freecharge Wallet Balance and it will be helpful to pay anywhere your Freecharge wallet balance. The awesome feature is a new concept initiated by the Snapdeal and Freecharge together to make the world money free. The certainly will launch few bigger concept along with credit card in nearer future such as cashback and direct bank transfer of the money.
- Freecharge Credit card major Features
- Easily transfer the Freecharge wallet Payment.
- Most of the Online site will accept the Freecharge Go Mastercard as a payment gateway.
- No need to depend on the Bank Payment.
- Easy for those customers who do not have any Credit, debit card or internet banking account.
Freecharge Go Mastercard launched by Freecharge.in. A credit card feature to use your Freecharge wallet balance
How to get Freecharge Go Mastercard ?
- First, register yourself for Freecharge or login into your existing account.
- Visit your Profile Page of Freecharge account.
- Find the Freecharge Master card option given on the page use the link here
- Set your MPIN and you are done.
- You will soon get a virtual copy of your Mastercard
- The Freecharge credit card is for those customers who don’t have any credit card. So Enjoy and shop anywhere online.
If you have any question related to Freecharge Mastercard offer, registration process and form filling then let us know by commenting in the comment box below.